Sunday 18 August 2013

A RESTART ON PL

Life has been busy. My previous job was draining me and there was little time to do anything else but work. Thankfully I have since left the company and now have much more time on hands and had the chance to pick-up doing Project Life again.

In fact the job had consumed me so much that I didn't have even the chance to upload all my layouts from last year, of which the documentation sadly really stopped exactly when I started at the new place.

So to start off, I'm going to share those that I haven't had the chance from last year to share.

Love using the Basic Grey letter stickers on photos to highlight words on photographs. This layout was documenting nearly exactly one year ago. How time has passed.






I'll be back with more on of my pages and of course sharing this year's pages soon. Till then tata.

Project Life is a line of products by Becky Higgins, and can be used for documentation of daily life or anything else you may want. I am using it to remember the year and take more photos of  my everyday. Follow my PL journey here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...