Wednesday 23 May 2012

PROJECT LIFE WEEK 19 & 20

Hi everyone!

I know I have been absent from blog land for awhile, but I'm back with Project Life Week 19 & 20.

For those who are struggling to keep up, give yourself permission to break the rules: not finish one week, not have any photos for the week, only do a single page spread, skip a month. I think that looking back you would realise that you cherish the memories that you managed to document and probably will not be thinking, so what did I do on April 23 2012, five years from now. (though it would be nice to know (: )

So without further ado, Weeks 19 and 20 on a double page spread


This week was a big week about me and my photography and thinking about taking it to the next level. Ironically I didn't take that many photos this week, so a few of the spaces were filled with screen captures and filler cards.


Loved using my Studio Calico Project Life slanted stamps in this week's spread and more washi tape too.


Just a quick close up for a few more details. On another note, I think I'm seeing my handwriting change and evolve.


Kept is simple for this side, and I like is, particularly the journaling card, second from left, with the washi tape and wooden veneer camera. Love it! That grey chevron My Mind's Eye tape is divine and definitely one of my all time favourite designs.


That's it for today. Do leave comments if you have any questions and I'll love to answer them!

Project Life is a line of products by Becky Higgins, and can be used for documentation of daily life or anything else you may want. I am using it to remember the year and take more photos of  my everyday. For those who live in Asia, you can get your PL supplies from ScrapliciousFollow my PL journey hereYou can check out more project life week pages all around the web, check out The Mom Creative

10 comments:

  1. Lovely! I thought I was really behind but I still remain exactly a month behind. I will catch up at some point and probably soon as we have had a lot of quiet weeks. Congratulations on taking your photography to the next level. Good luck with the new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages!! I need to start a project life as well sometime...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, I love the flowers and the flip flops! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages! Love the use of washi and wooden elements, too!
    I think what you said is key! It's important to make it your own and allow it not to become a burden or "chore".
    I am starting in June and I plan to mostly do one page spreads and may not even use photos some weeks. Whatever works, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely agree with you. I started project life in March and love it. But one week my grandpa died. I didn't take pictures that week and didn't care to think about scrapbooking. Later I made a layout about him and put it there. I will not get hung up on it, if I only get 12 weeks, it's better than none and I'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love looking at your PL weeks. I'm stuck on week 15 but I'm not giving up. Its been a tough couple of weeks and I have the photos printed and ready to go. Just need to find the mojo to get them in the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pages, nice to see someone fit two weeks onto one spread and I really enjoyed seeing how you used the wood veneer cameras. I just saw those and thought they were cool but wasn't sure how to incorporate. It looks especially great on the journaling card with all the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pages. I love the photo with the toes and scattered hearts! The chevron tape is very cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am getting a few months behind with my finished pages, but try to keep up with photos added to my weekly-folders ón the computer and post it's with notes! Love this project so much

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...